Thursday, November 17, 2005

I stole this entry

Ok, so I am lazy today.  I have a right to be.  LOL


UPDATE: and as you can see copying and pasting graphics from someone elses journal does not work.  LMAO!  I knew that, but like I said I was lazy!  If you need the graphics feel free to go to Jimmy's journal.  I will more than likely remove this whole entry in a couple of days.


Got this off  TheStupidSheetGuy  I tried this and Bingo!  Yehaw he rocks!


I saw that a few people had been spreading this little tip around...


In case anyone hadn't seen how to do this, you can aty least block yourself from seeing the ads that are currently displaying on top of the Journals. They can put them there, but that doesn't mean we have to look at 'em.


This won't block every single ad, only the ones that are "animated", but what the heck, one less banner means one less second of aggravation, right?


Look on the bottom of a screen where you're viewing a Journal



click on that ^


 


you'll see a menu pop up:



Click on the Block Animated Media from aol.com line


 


Remember to "refresh" the current page to see it work. It'll be something like this:


 before


 


after

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah saw that doesn't work for me for some reason. Oh well
Glad you are staying and yes I know we are in the same group
Tee Hee  Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Donna
Glad to find you still in the neighborhood!  You be careful driving in all that snow right now!  If you decide to leave, please Email me a link.  I'm staying, too much going on for me to even think about moving right now.  Take care!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to your journal ,so I havent lost you after all ,Ive put you on my alerts ..........thanks for the tip ................Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h