Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

                                    


 


My parents will be married 54 years on Thursday and I just wanted to wish them a very happy anniversary!  


Thank you so much for all the good things you've given me.  The great childhood memories, the adult memories, the yearly summer vacation, the lessons of life, the subtle teachings, and the not so subtle. The help when I needed it, the shoulder to lean on when I needed a crutch.  Thank you for all things I was to in a hurry to thank you for.  Thank you for being you and being there for me, ALWAYS.  I love you! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful achievement and how lucky you are to have such devoted parents!

Happy 54th Anniversary to your Mom and Dad!!!

Tilly x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to your lovely Mum and Dad ,A very happy aniversary to them ,your rather nice yourself !!............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!
V

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to your parents. I was looking at those pictures thinking about Sean and me.
Your parents remind me a lot of my own.
Dianna

54 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to your parents. I was looking at those pictures thinking about Sean and me.
Your parents remind me a lot of my own.
Dianna

54 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Donna
Very nicely done.  Wish your parents a Happy Anniversary for me.  I hope you are all able to be together on Thanksgiving Day to celebrate and share the feast!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Awwww that was very sweet~
Happy Anniversary to your parents!!!
which reminds me .......My parents will also be celebrating their 54th anniversary in Dec.!!
Time is flying by........
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo
http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Family . . . Congrats on their Anniversary (i know it's late lol)

Peace & Blessings,
Poochie