Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Real Thing........


Wow!  I am so saddened by AOL and the choices they are making.  I can't believe with all the change and complaints from paying members they continue........  I avoided making an entry last evening because I am at a loss, not because I couldn't.  Apparently, I was one of the few that had no problems there.  I DO have a problem with the ad banner, and I am sifting my options through my head and trying to make an intelligent decision.  I hate that so many are leaving and I am trying to make sure I grab everyone's new site.  Argh!  My head hurts!


With that said I did want to post this picture I took this evening.  Standing on my front porch looking across the street.  The angle is a bit different then the moon shot from the other night that I animated.  I needed to turn to avoid the street light (which is what is causing the orange glow) but I couldn't avoid it completely.  Now there is no animation here, this is the real thing!  Live!   It is actually coming down much harder now and visibility is horrible.  My son just walked in cursing.  They are calling for about 2-4 inches with more further south in ski country, but I think we have almost 2 inches now.  The drive to work in the morning should be fun!  YIKES!  They couldn't drive in rain a few weeks ago, this should be fun.  NOT!


Well, I do hope everyone will keep in touch.  Hugs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I like the orange glow in the picture - but that's me.
Funny, I was looking for animation 'BEFORE' I read what you wrote! I suppose I'm just so used to seeing it in your graphics.
Insofar as the snow is concerned - you can keep it! LMAO We don't want it in Delaware.
Dianna ~

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. I would so like snow.  Every year America seems to get tons of it.  It is rare over here these days not like when I was a child and we had white winters.  Would love the two boys to see snow.  I can only post on my journal by going in through Internet Explorer, driving me mad.  I feel the same way about ads as I wrote yesterday.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

i just refuse to take a picture of our snow - it's just wrong!  lol