Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Experimenting

                           


I've been experimenting with making a rose go from a bud to full bloom.  It really isn't hard to do, it's finding the perfect rose.  Like there is one!  As you peel off the petals the rose gets distorted a bit and I'm not sure I like the effect on this one.  What do you guys think?  


Here's another winter scene.  I played with some lighting tools I have to see if I could get the moon beam to 'glow.'  I guess it didn't come out to bad............  


              

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop being a perfectionist, it's beautiful!!!! Jeannette.  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

Wow!!  Terrific!!
V

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we found your journal.  It makes me smile. :-)