Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday............

                               


We did end up getting a few inches of snow in my neck of the woods.  Nothing like last week but enough for the kids to play etc.  The bitter temps are gone and it is starting to warm up.  By Monday I would assume all the snow will be gone.  With any luck it will be fairly warm tomorrow.  I am going to the Bills game and unfortunately I'm not that enthusiastic about it.  I'm more excited about meeting up with a client from Batavia.  She is a great lady and we have such a good time when we do 'hook' up.  Usually it is for hockey, but football will have to do for now.  I can't get excited sitting in the cold (even if the seats are heated) to watch them get their butts handed to them.  Now, if it was hockey it could be below 0 and I'd be there with bells on.  Many many layers, but bells nonetheless!  


Today was just a lazy day.  I did some errands, picked up a few groceries, and made some blinkies.  If you aren't familiar with them, feel free to stop by my D's Design journal and take a look.  Snag anything you like :)  


With that said, the snowman is built........... and I gotcha!!!  :)                            

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy you for the snow! - Hope you have the chance to enjoy the snow a bit!
Stay warm!!!
Hugs,
Maria

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day of football today. I love the snowmen animations, 'specially the second one!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Donna
No fair!  No snow here to toss back at your impish snowman!  Great work! I hope you enjoy the game!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Cool snowman.....

Anonymous said...

I love snowmen!
Dianna