Wednesday, November 9, 2005

I'm Alive :)

            


Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm feeling a little better today.  At least my head isn't pounding like a heavy metal band is playing in there.  No guitar smashing on the sinuses, and no trampoline affect at the base of my skull.  I'm still stuffed up, and my nose is running non stop, but I can deal with that somewhat, I'm just crabby!  


Work was the absolute pits today.  It's hard enough to go to work when you don't feel well, but it truly bites when the sky is dark and it is raining like hell.  The rumble of thunder and the ews and ahs with the lightening did not make me feel any better.  I was thankful for the lightening though, it at least looked like daylight at that point.  What I wasn't thankful for was the closed roads due to flooding and the idiots who do not know how to drive!  


I got home from work and promptly laid on the couch and fell asleep.  I hate that!  I think I slept for about 3 hours and now I am wide awake!  Five thirty will come early and the little nap this evening will not help one bit when I have to move in am.  Cripes, I hate being sick!  I hate crappie weather!   


I didn't even turn on my computer 'til late.  I wanted to wait for this lovely weather to take a break.  To top it off, they are calling for the temperatures to drop and snow!?  Yes, you heard it right, snow!  I am not ready!  I have to get a bit dressed up tomorrow for pictures.  We'll be using pictures of each associate in the holiday card we send. Argh!  Just what I want.  My picture taken with my nose bright red, eyes bloodshot, and chapped lips.  Fun wow!  Hmmm.. maybe they will let me bring it home and edit it.   


I told you I was crabby!  Aren't you glad you stopped by today?  I am :)  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You must be near me, we have the same forecast!  Nice pic, gloomy but nice!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Donna
Life really stinks when you don't feel well.  You have a free ticket to be a crab for one day presented by me.  After the twenty four hour period is up you must return to your normal sweet self, LOL!  I hope you share with us a copy of the picture that they take today.  Hope you feel better soon.
Sam

Anonymous said...

and I also I wanted to wait for this lovely weather to take a break !
I hope you are better ! The picture is very beautiful !
good night !
clem.

Anonymous said...

Please feel better!
V