Monday, February 12, 2007

~ Not Much ~

     DsDesignsGaustad.jpg


Learned over the weekend that Paul Gaustad will be out the remainder of the season and it looks as though he won't be around for the play offs either.  The other night he took a skate to his ankle.  It appeared not to be bad, but turns out it is.  Very bad.  The skate cut the tendon and he will be having surgery tomorrow.  So sad as he works his ass off every shift and definitely sets an example for the rest of the boys.  Nothing like peer pressure with actions.  His grit and determination will be missed.  Heal fast Goose!!!

 

I'll be honest here, not much into this entry, and based on alerts or lack there of it seems no one else is either.   Just wanted to send good wishes (in my mind) to Paulie.  I just love this guy.  He has heart, determination, and mojo. 

 

I'm off to bed folks... tomorrow is another day.

 

Hugs

~d

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope he has a quick recovery. get a good nights rest, keep warm. (((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of that ankle injury. I hope it will heal and won't cause him problems forever.  Poor guy!  You know he's gotta be disappointed.
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

AWWW that is tough!!!!  I bet he hates it too...hope he heals quickly and come back next season with no problems!  Stay warm and good night!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Don't know much about ice hockey just looks like a big puch up on slippery stuff to me lol, but you are obviously a fan so hope your boy make a speedy recovery.
love
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Awwwww hope he soon recovers and brilliant tag on him hun.  Yes I dont seem to be getting my journal read as much as I used to - I dont think people are getting alerts for it!! It does make you feel not bothered to write in it!! Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

I hope the surgery goes well for him Donna, that must be so painful and he'll need to rest up for some time after it. It seems to me like people have lost interest in journals just lately for obvious reasons, just not fun when you know there are others about ready to pounce on you. I only had six alerts today, all time record low! I expect it'll pick up again soon. Have a good week and stay warm! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

wow that must be bad. I guess those skates are pretty dang sharp. thats a great graphic there you made. hop eyou got a good nights rest

Anonymous said...

That sure stinks for him.  Feel better Paulie-man!  

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of The Goose's injuries.  Let us hope he heals well and is fit to take the rink again.  Got another alert saying a journal has gone private this morning.  This is a sickening trend that I hope goes away.
Sam

Anonymous said...

wait till you see the snow pics from Ohio. My goodness. 12 inches by tomorrow morning. The drive home from work today? Not fun.
I hope you are ok.
XOXO lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You wrote~ "I'll be honest here, not much into this entry"

Are you kidding me? That guy is hot. Plenty enough entry for me here,lol. I think I'll stay awhile.  ~Raven

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oooo boy, is a good looking chap isn't he?!  Hey, I am here!!!!  :)
Love ya'!

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything at all about hockey, but I will pass my best wishes on to Paulie and his speedy, thorough recovery :)  Hugz, Teresa