Monday, July 2, 2007

~ Honored ~

                                         picrockingirlblogger.jpg


I got home today to two emails letting me know they selected my for the Rockin' Girl Blogger.  I was stunned and honored.  Thank you ladies!!!   Mary Jo over 'From the Edge of Dementia' and Laine at Art Degree.  Laine didn't post her winners yet but let me know she had selected me.  I hate to jump the gun but I wanted to put the entry up with my selections and didn't want to leave Laine out.   Thanks,  you two rock!!!   Hmmmm no wonder you got the award, eh?

 

According to the Rules of the Award, I'm to pass the Award on to 5 other "girls" whose blogs I read and enjoy.  Now, I do have several that I love, guys included, but rules are rules.  Let me tell you it was hard to pick.  Stop by and say hello won't you :)

 


 


 


 

Jeannette  is private but shoot her an email and tell her I sent you :)  jlocorriere05@aol.com

 

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...we all know you made up this award Donna....don't try fooling us..LOL! No, CONGRATS BABES!

Lv Ste
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats...you are rockin!   This little award is making it's way around quickly, I am seeing it everywhere.

Anonymous said...

i only know Jeannette and love her. Congrats on your award!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

You are a rocking girl!

Anonymous said...

LMAO@Ste's comment...too funny

Congrats Donna!!
Checkin out the blogs...
Have a good night
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!
You should be honored, you do a great job with all your graphics, you do some amazing creations! & always willing to share!
& now....I'm :::::::Blushing::::::  Ü
Awwww thank you!  Ya just made my day, Miss Donna!
Hugs~
Marie

Anonymous said...

SWEET! I never heard of this but it sounds really cool!!! WAY TO GO!!! You sure do deserve it!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO ....ROCK ON GIRL!!!!!

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

Congrats and thank you!  I'm glad we both rock!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Way to GO!!!! Yes! You do ROCK!!! :o)~
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rocker Girl!  :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, D.

God knows you deserve this award!  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Yay you chose some of my favs too who I couldnt include in mine! Glad you like your award you deserve it - you always write brilliantly. Love Laine xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats! ;)
Sug

Anonymous said...

congrats and some great choices!
gina

Anonymous said...

Well good for you!  You do rock!
Traci

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Congratulations lol. I got one too lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ,I got one too ,and planned to put you on my list  ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

congrats on the award

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, J got one yesterday but thank you for picking me. It's a great idea isn't it? Congratulations on yours! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!  
Have a great day...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Well, hell D, I knew this all along.  How come it took you so long?  Great job on being selected by other bloggers.  You deserve to be acknowledged.  I did read the other comments and laughed my butt off at Ste's comment.

Anonymous said...

h