Sunday, July 29, 2007

~ Sunday Mornin ~

                                  DsDesignsMorninCoffee.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Well, it's another beautiful day here :)  I slept later then I had planned, but I think all the heat and fresh air from yesterday was the contributing factor.  I got up, made my coffee, went through some alerts and read some other news on line.  The only thing resembling me in that graphic is the wild hair!  Curly hair and bed heads are a lethal combination.  Ok, so the computer chair and the cup of coffee too.  LOL

 

While at the falls yesterday, I grabbed a few shots of 'nature' and thought I'd share.  Just having some fun with digital scrap booking.  Another addiction!!  It's amazing the things you find as you walk slowly and look.  Sometimes in life we move at such a fast pace we miss out on the good things.  Take the time............

 

Off to the beach today.  My niece, Renee, and her family have a cottage for the week.  We'll spend a few hours there today and then I will go out again tomorrow.  I thought about spending the night but sleeping quarters are a bit tight.  I don't want to share a bed with 'bug' or Gage.  Love 'em, but.......

 

I do hope everyone is having a great weekend!

 

Hugs

~d

 

DsDesignsFacesofNatureNiagaraFalls7.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woke just the same ,huh , so   no Sunday lie in for me lol ,great pictures but what is that creature ? ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Like the idea of a digital scrapbook, it makes the photos so much more interesting.
Not sure I want to know what the creature is though, Love Pat x

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Cute love the pics and you're right if everyone would slow down and appreciate all the little things around them it's amazing what you would see.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

have a great day. Wonderful scraps and tags.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Is that a hibiscus flower in the picture?  

Have fun at the beach!!!  :)

Anonymous said...

You are right Donna we should all stop now and again and smell the Roses ~ Hope you enjoy the Beach ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and also the way you do the scrapbook.
So pretty!!

Penny

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!  I'll have to check out digital scrapbooking.  I never got into the regular scrapbooking craze!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I LOV ELOV E LOVE your nature shots thanks for sharing them

Anonymous said...

I love your collages they are so pretty

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna
It sounds like you are having a great time during your time off.  Enjoy it while you can!  Nice scrapbook collage!
Sam

Anonymous said...

The weather has indeed been good Donna, I just came back from the falls myself, went this afternoon for a bit.  Was great weather there.   The pics of nature are really nice.

Anonymous said...

Nice beaver!  hee hee hee Forgive me -- that's a line from one of the Naked Gun movies.  :D

hug,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Great shots of nature...and hope you enjoyed your trip to the beach...sounds wonderful.  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wow, the falls and now the beach. GOOD FOR YOU. Take lots of pics and have yourself a wonderful time!!
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

You amaze me!  Your collage is out of this world.  Slowing down and looking is great advice.