Sunday, July 22, 2007

~ Tag Offer - Style ~

    DsDesignsStyledonna.gif


Available until 7-27-07


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation. 


Let me help you, please!  I will not yell, I will not get mad.  I'd much rather attach the graphic then have you display it incorrectly.  Using it incorrectly?  Well now that might piss me off ::evil grin::  Teasing (somewhat), but like I said let me help you. 


I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users or those not using AOL software do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, tell me.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


27 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAMMAW and KRISTI PLEASE ATTACH Thank You

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

This is so pretty!  Hope you're having a good weekend.  How is your sister doing?  Keeping her in my prayers.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

WOWSIE! Great tag hun may i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY

Anonymous said...

cool blue

Anonymous said...

As my Bobbi would say "That's HOT"....

Michele

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful.    Please tag one with sunyruby and one with Cautious.  Please email to diva2marry@hotamail.com

Anonymous said...

very pretty may I have my name on this please

Anonymous said...

I like it very much :) Can you please make me one with Maria. Thanks bunches! HUgs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Very stylish!  I like it, but it's just not a "Russ" tag.  Oh well.

hug,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Sug

Anonymous said...

I like this one.  De ;)

Anonymous said...

I would love one of style please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

love this tag ..may I please have this in the following names

Tara Leigh
Mari

Thank you Donna

Anonymous said...

Very nice.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

This is so cool.  Please one with Joyce...thank you Donna.
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah I want this!

Vernae please

dying4happiness@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Dana plz?  Thx!

Anonymous said...

Can I have this with Holly, please, D?

Thank you, luv.

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna,
    May I have this one in "Cynde"  and  "Hammond"  and  could you "attach" them for me, please?  What a classy looking tag this is!  Thanks a lot, Donna!
*Hugs*
Cynde  :o)

Anonymous said...

very nice.

Anonymous said...

Please send one along with 'AMY'.  Thanks Donna!

Anonymous said...

WOW!  That is hot.  Great job

Anonymous said...

That definition is me all in one!
Could you send one with 'Leigh' in it?
Thanks :-)

http://journals.aol.co.uk/edwardssoapy/LeighsWorld/"

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, I've been mia awhile so im just now getting through all my emails and alerts now. Hope your enjoying your summer. This tag is beautiful. May I please have one w/ Jessica, thank you.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Stacy


Please & thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Any chance of doing a tag with a good looking butch geezer on it for us guys to tag?
Gaz xxx