Saturday, July 21, 2007

~ Tag Offer - Falls Fantasy ~

   DsDesignsFallsFantasyDonna.gif



Available until 7-26-07


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name and save as 'all file'.  AIM users do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, lets talk.  Some already know to make a note to attach instead.  I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


26 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAMMAW and DAWN please Thank You Sweetie very cute

Anonymous said...

great tag ...may I please have this in the following name

Tara Leigh

Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

ME ME ME love ya!
~ Marina

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

Pretty....pretty...pretty....

YOU know I want one....Love the angels and fairies...

Michele

(attach)

Anonymous said...

OOh OOh !  Me, please?

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I would love one of falls fantasy please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Hi D,
Could I have one with the name Stephanie on it please? Just in case please email it to myoneandonly2626@aol.com. Sometimes this email address acts up and wont allow mail from people.
Thanks a bunch!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Could I have it with Sunny. Also I have trouble saving your tags. I put .gif after it but it won't let me save it as All files . How can I save them and keep the animation?

Sunny

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Could not resist this one. Can you do one for me with Love from Pat on it? If not just Pat will do, Thanks, Pat x

Anonymous said...

Love the muted colours very pretty.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. :)
Sug

Anonymous said...

Great job! Please tag for "Ginger". Hope you are having a relaxing positive weekend ;-) Deb

Anonymous said...

This is lovely!  May I have one with Linda on it??  Thank you so much ... enjoy your Sunday!

Peace~
Linda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag hun may i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag! Great job!
Can you please make me one with Maria.
Thanks a lot in advance. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Bridgett and Janya please.

Thanks, D.

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I would like one with Lilybug please, and if that doesn't work, just Lily will do. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce...love the greens...As you can see, I am so far behind after being so ill...thanks Donna.
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

donna i love this can i please have it tagged with emily
have a good one
em

Anonymous said...

Oh pretty!

Anonymous said...

D, very nice.  I like the subtle movement of the water.  Once again your talent rises to the top

Anonymous said...

so pretty Donna! May I please have one of these too, w/ Jessica Lynn. Thank you!

- Jessica