Sunday, May 7, 2006

Could use a place like this.........

                    DsDesignsIslandGetaway.gif


Good Morning!  Well, to me it feels like afternoon (and by the time I finished typing it actually is).  I went to bed early, by my standards, last night and woke up pretty early to the sounds of birds singing.  I know this is a wonderful sound of spring, but this morning I was hoping to sleep in just a bit.  I went looking for my sons BB gun to take care of that racket!  Ok, ok, I'm kidding no one take offense.  There was no way I was going back to sleep so I crawled out of bed and got the coffee going.  It was pretty chilly this morning and there was a coating of frost on the back lawn.  My windows were closed but it didn't seem to help keep the sounds at bay.  I could hear the birds singing, dogs barking, ducks quacking, cars passing by.  Where did my quiet Sunday morning go?  Everyone in the neighborhood was up and moving awful early.  Argh!  Why does my neighbor cut his lawn daily and start at the crack of freakin dawn?  Where is that BB gun?

 

Went through mail and started playing with some graphics.  I guess I was really in the mood today.  You can thank Martha Karen as she suggested I make them all snaggable.  Yeap, she was hiding that BB Gun to use on me!

 

Not much planned for today.  I am going to imagine myself being on the porch above and relax.  Maybe take a nap between hockey games.  Make some more graphics.  Time will tell, but I will tell you I am in no hurry to get dressed and do anything.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice day to chill out and do whatever ,even carve notches on your gun ! ! lol    ;>)  ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It's great to have a day with no plans!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

It's so good to have a lazy day, nothing listed to do, just sit out on that porch!! Enjoy!! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

one definitely feels good looking at this picture... so cool..:)

Anonymous said...

lovely resting place
natalie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lovely graphic Donna ~ no wonder you want to be there relaxing with all that row going on around you!!! There should be a law about cutting grass so early ~ especially on a Sunday!!! Hope your day turned out restful!
love Deb~xxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

BB GUN ....ohhhh !! See I should have thought of that that morning when the birds around my way were having a party lmao !!!

Luv ya,
Poochie