Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mornin!

                           DsDesignsMorninCoffeWink.gif


I was up pretty early this morning.  I was wired for sound last night after the exciting overtime win by the boys and had a hard time winding down to sleep.  A mental alarm clock went off in my head and woke me up with the birds.  Which, by the way, is for the birds!  I was able to do a little entry for my Mom, and enjoy the highlights of the game on Sports Center :) 

 

I'm off to shower and get dressed.  My son will be taking me out for breakfast.  It doesn't matter where we end up, just having the time with him is a gift enough for me.  Seeing his silly smirk, and bright eyes is the best present a Mom can get.  I think we will attempt to get into the restaurant near the corner.  The food is great and the price is right!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy mothers day to you!!  Enjoy your breakfast.  Eve

Anonymous said...

Cute graphic thats what I look like in the morning always a cup of coffee in my hand....lol  again have a wonderul Mothers Day!!

Liz

P.S.  Congrats on the hockey win!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and Your Mom. Helen

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Mothers Day. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day to you D! Hope your pampered in every way. Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope the sun shines on your special day! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Have a great day with your son!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you will be spending time with Steve today.  That is exactly how things should be on Mother's Day.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! Hope you had a great day and even a better evening :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have hada great day Donna! hugs
nat

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your son had a great time on Mother's Day!  We have something in common....your son's name is the same as my husband and also my grandson, who was named after him!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~