Sunday, May 21, 2006

Peaceful

         DsDesignsOceanLighthouse.gif


This reminds me of the Outer Banks of N. Carolina.  I've vacationed there many a times and have always loved it.  Peaceful and relaxing.  That is pretty much how my day was.  That was until earlier this evening when all of a sudden my mail started acting funky.  Again, I lost a file and couldn't recover it.  ARGH!  I learned last time not to save anything on my PFC and I haven't, but yet it still happened.  AOL Tech's really  have no clue what causes it they just read their flip chart and give you that answer.  I tried the steps I got last time, and while doing it your mailbox is closed so if you tried to mail, and it was blocked, I swear it was temporary.  Needless to say it didn't work and I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling.  At least this time I didn't lose anything but a few settings.  Favorites, address book, and my goodies are still here.  I used a new version since the other has been giving me issues a few times over the past several months, and I am not sure I like it.  I now have to make sure I type in .gif as I download animations.  What a pain in the ass!  Why wouldn't AOL leave that alone?  Go figure!?  I don't think this issue caused any new gray's and it's a good thing, with my boys playing I can't afford any more. 

 

I promise I will post the graphics I actually had planned for today this week.  I just don't have it in me right now to mess with more graphics.  So, yeap, this will be the last alert from me tonite :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your day! AOL, I don't know what to say...
I love some of it, but the aggravation almost isn't worth it! And their techs just read off a chart, sometimes they get it right & sometimes they don't. Plus I have a terrible time understanding them most of the time, I know they get upset with me asking them to repeat every thing 2 or 3 times! I lost a lot of my stuff a few mos back. GRRR
Hope you have a good week.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Can there be a more annoying ISP out there?! It's so frustrating when you suddenly have to change things you're used to. Glad you got it fixed up even though it's not to your liking. Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, it does look like the Outer Banks, I've been there 3 times I think.  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your graphic is wonderful, as always.  I got so frustrated with AOL yesterday I was ranting out loud! (ha)  Thank goodness I was alone, huh?  I was trying to catch up on journals and they were taking ages to load....some wouldn't at all....it was a nightmare....I wanted to be able to leave comments and half the time couldn't even get the journal up!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Donna! You know I especially love all the beachy ones! Great work. sorry your guys lost! Sass

Anonymous said...

Appears in the process of becoming new and improved, AOL just keeps getting worse. Type in gif? Ugh! Thanks for telling me 'cuz you know I will not use that version. Sorry that happened to you.

Dianna  

Love the graphic

Anonymous said...

I need a vacation...TerryAnn