Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What a place!

    DsDesignsPeacefulPlace.gif


I haven't been feeling well the last two days.  My stomach just doesn't want to sit still.  It wants to bounce, jump, and wiggle.  I left work a little early yesterday and slept for 4 hours straight.  Today after calling off, I went back to bed and slept a good couple more.  I checked mail here and there but pretty much laid on the couch or in bed.  I don't think it was something I ate, but if it was it is long gone.  I had some toast and very light dinner and everything stayed put.  Now if my tummy would just relax I'd be in good shape.  I will go back to work tomorrow and hopefully just work it off.  After being so lazy today I just hope I can keep awake and not need a nap :)

 

I saw this graphic and really thought it to be a beautiful place.  Then I remembered the rain in the North East and thought maybe it's not the best place to be.  It is pretty though, isn't it?  Sitting on the second story deck with a nice drink of your choice hearing the hum of the water, and the sweet smell of flowers.  Hell with Calgon, take me here! 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty graphic...hugs...get well..TerryANn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh Donna!!

This has got to be one of my very favorite ones of all of them!!  Just beautiful!!!  I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, hope by the time you read this you will be well!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

dear Donna
very pretty
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

I hope your tummy is settled enough to get back to work today. You must've needed all that sleep! This graphic is one of the best I've ever seen, it's stunning!! I wanna be there! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Just love the waterfall graphic Donna, so realistic!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic and since we have so much running water, I can hear it!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.  Feel better!!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well.  Get better soon!  And yes, the graphic is very lovely....to be there right now!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Very nice pic! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!
Hugs & prayers, Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope your stomach feels better now. This is a beautiful graphic and I'd like to be there too:)
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I could sit by the water and watch the reflections for hours. What a beautiful picture. I hope you feel better, there is some tummy thing going around, juice and rest, but you already know that : )
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Stomach aches suck. I feel so helpless when I've had one. Yeah continue to relax and I hope you feel better soon :)

Luv ya,
Poochie

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely place ~ just where you need to be to get better! I hate upset tummy ~ hope you're feeling a bit more settled now.
love n hugs Deb ~xxxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl