Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Scene Tells a Different Story

    DsDesignsSummerHouseView.gif


I did this graphic sometime ago when I was on a kick of windows and blinds.  I hadn't used it because it just hadn't fit an entry.  Until today that is.  Looking out my kitchen window I can now see a boat in the neighbors backyard.  It's on the trailer and not near water but contrary to the cold rainy weather we are having it says summer is coming.  It is, isn't it?  Please say yes!?!  We had some beautiful temps a few weeks ago, but something happened.  Mother Nature is playing a cruel trick or something.  Dark gray full clouds fill the sky, rain comes and goes, the wind is chilly and strong.  Feels more like fall then spring the last few days.  And I wonder why I feel like crud! 

 

Actually, I am feeling better.  I won't go into the horrid details, but know you do not want this!!  I probably lost a few pounds as I feared eating.  I was starving but I didn't want the after effects.  I also don't agree with this form of dieting, I love my food and want to pick and chose when, where, what, and how much.  LOL  I think I am going to stop and get that tea Sassy mentioned in her comments.  Can't hurt, and if it helps bonus!  Though I did eat a bit today, I could still feel and hear the rumble afterwards.  Thanks for all the good wishes, I do appreciate it.

 

Got some great local news today.  The local cable company will broadcast all of the games for the boys in round 3.  I only have basic cable and it does not include OLN which is the station that has the contract with the NHL.  I had thought/hoped that CBC out of Canada would carry the ones that we could not because of the contract but it was announced today it would not.  TSN was going to, and I do not get that.  I got to work and immediately called to have my cable upgraded for the month so I could see my boys.  Before lunch it was announced that the cable company would show the feed of OLN on another channel for the basic subscribers.  Such good news and saves me about $35.  I have no doubt once again Tommy Boy stepped in.  He is either paying in full for this to happen or struck up a deal.  I love this man!  He saved my boys a couple years ago from bankruptcy and no doubt being moved or gone all together.  Once again Tom, thank you!  You ROCK!

 

I got some awesome graphics today and as you can tell there is no hockey so I jumped right on them.  It's a wonderful thing, sharing :)  Thank You!  So up next will be several alerts :::giggle::: Enjoy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and that graphic rocks my sox!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your feeling better, you will have to take a picture sometime of the real view from your window : )
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Wow.....great work, as always!!  Glad you are starting to feel better.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better -- better than this darned spring weather any way .... LOL.  I was so excited with two days of sun but alas, it's not to stay.  Wah.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're beginning to feel better. We have grey skies, rain and 50mph winds here in the UK, not nice!! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

so tired of grey skies and rain here!
becky

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Poochie

Anonymous said...

No sign at all of our summer yet either!!!! just rain and then some more rain lol.......glad to hear you're feeling better mate, sounded nasty what you had! Excellent news you get to see all the games ~ and for free YIPPEE ~ and whoever Tom is ~ thank you for making Donna happy :-)
big hugs Deb ~xxxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl