Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hump Day...

                        DsDesignsSpringBlossom.gif


... and what a day it was.  Temps reached 84 degrees today and the sun was out full force.  Boys are home tonight for game 3 and there is a definite buzz in the air.  Not over confident, like I said so much hockey left, but a great excitement.  Nothing like watching hockey in May while wearing shorts and a t shirt... winter weather sport?  NOT!  LOL

 

The buzz downtown tonight was electrifying.  Before the game they had a little open party set up in the plaza in front of the arena.  I wanted to stop and grab pictures on my home but it was a zoo.  Not only the excitement of the playoffs but the beautiful weather.  Jerseys, signs, flags, and people upon people.  I decided I was too excited and nervous to try and park and walk around and get home before the drop of the puck.  It's about face off time so I'm outta here for a few hours.  Will post more later.  Say a little cheer for my boys. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing your boys all the best! It was sunny and warm here today, our first summery day this year! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your boys!!  Sun finally came out here. We've been having our "June Gloom" in May!  Finally feels like Springtime!
Pamela

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm cheering...can you hear me???????  Eve

Anonymous said...

Donna
I hope the boys put another one in the win column tonight.  Enjoy the game, I'll check back here in the morning to see if they won.
Sam

Anonymous said...

COME ON YOU BO.YS ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the temps these days but my allergies beg to differ, lol.

Pretty graphic!!

hugs
Dana

Anonymous said...

WHOOPIE   WHOOPIE!
GO GETTUM DUDES!
Oops ~ you said little - forgot:(
LOL
Dianna

Anonymous said...

What are the chances of the Sabers going all the way?  Hope they could pull it off.  I'm not a hockey fan, but I will cross my fingers for you and one other person.