Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mixture

   DsDesignsSailingLighthouse.gif


I was actually playing with these two graphics last night.  Doing this and that yet I really couldn't get either to do what I wanted individually.  I had them both opened at the same time and walked away to get a drink.  As I headed back to the room, from a distance I saw them on the screen and it looked interesting so I decided to put them together in one picture.  A mixture of pictures, both animated.  I loved the effect and really fit my mood and surroundings.

 

The calendar says it's near the end of May but if you look out a window or walk out a door it seems more like October.  The sky that you can see is a bright AOL blue, but is scattered with a mixture of bright white clouds that appear to glow and dark full clouds that lay low and seem to be ready to open up and let more rain fall to the ground.  It casts an early evening darkness and it's really 9 o'clock in the morning.  The breeze is chilly and because of the dampness in the air it cuts to the bone.  'Hey Mom, it's May can you get the temps up to normal?'

 

I'm actually feeling much better, but certain smells make my tummy flip all over again.  I'm a huge coffee drinker but every once in a while I get the smell as the aroma moves around my house and it doesn't even smell good.  What?  Coffee that doesn't smell good?  That doesn't make me crave a nice full cup?  Unheard of!!

 

Morning has been a bit different.  Slow and lazy at first then a little rushing as my sister got moving to go get her son and run some errands to get his car on the road.  Now it's back to peace and quiet.  Lazy and slow inside but traffic outside is bustling.

 

My emotions are all over the board today.  I am so excited about the hockey game at 2.  I've waited all week for the boys to take the ice and begin this series, yet as the clock ticks I'm getting nervous.  I think it's a confident nervousness but I'm not sure.  Being the fan I am I want so bad for this to be their year, our year.  So close, yet so far.

 

A day of mixtures........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lazy slow days are very good, I'm having one now, lol. Hope your boys win the game. Love the picture, it's very beautiful, I love lighthouses. Have a great day!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Coffee that doesn't smell good?!  You were really sick, as opposed to sort of sick!  Hope the game goes as you wish.  Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and I love the smell of coffee too.
This graphic is just too awesome!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

The game must be on as I write, I hope the boys are winning! I love the way you put them two graphics together, they were made for each other. Glad you're feeling better, we'll know when you're 100% when coffee smells good again! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

This weather has been horrible, more like early April.  Forcast for today, scattered showers and thunderstorms!  Yeah!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

    Okay, first, I'm glad you're feeling better. Hope you're back on your feet very soon. Secondly I love this graphic. I love anything to do with water. And last but not least, I don't get Buffalo hockey here, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for your 'boys'. Take care and get better.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay