Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Late Entry

         DsDesignsSleepTightMoon.gif


What a day today!  Nothing major happened, it was pretty much same 'ole same 'ole, up early, off to work, home and dinner.  I logged on to check mail and had about 300 pieces waiting for me.  I started working my way through it and all of a sudden I could keep my eyes open no longer.  My head felt like it weighed 100 lbs.  I could not stop yawning and my eyes watered as though I was crying.  I thought to myself, 'what the hell am I doing?'   I logged off and crashed.  I mean crashed.  My head wasn't even down on the pillow for 2 minutes and I was out like a light.  I made myself get up, and when I moved my hand was like stone.  I obviously slept on it and it was fast asleep and did not want to get up.  LOL 

 

I wanted to do a quick post and let you all know I am fine.  I was saddened last night by the boys play but have faith they will bounce back tomorrow.  The series now becomes a best of 5, with 3 games being at home.  I hope you'll keep your fingers crossed that the boys can pull through this.

 

I will be sending out a few more alerts as I post a few of the graphics I did for Sunday.  That was before Dianna sent me that door tube.  LOL  I have a few more of that too, but it will be for another day, or my tag journal.  I haven't decided.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the moon!
G'night sleepy head and don't blame me 'cuz you got all 'cited bout a door tube!
LOL
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Oh I have been there, I hope you can get rested up. Sleep is good, lol! Take care and hope the game with your boys goes well!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sleep is very important, sorry to hear that your "boys" lost their game.  :(   Linda

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that the boys do well! Sometimes your body just says 'Enough' then you have to sleep! I get the watery eye thing when I get tired too! Have a good day, I love the colours on your graphic! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

so, how'd the boys do?
Becky

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sometimes our bodies just demand their own way!  Take care.  -  Barbara