Monday, May 22, 2006

So Sad

                             DsDesignsSadness.gif


I am so sad this evening.  The boys lost the game tonight.  It's only game 2 of the series and we did steal one in Carolina and take away their home ice, so it really isn't the loss.  It was the way they played.  They were completely dominated and we looked extremely flat.  It was 4-1 with only about 10 or so minutes and we came back to make it a final of 4-3, but they can't wait until time is almost gone to make an effort.  I know we were short on defense with 2 big guns out.   We had a rookie back there that has only played 10 NHL games, ouch!  He held his own and didn't play much but that meant the 5 other guys (one of them not being a regular either) had to play that many more minutes.  The game was exciting in the beginning with lots of up and down action, but Ryan looked a bit slow and we got no bounces.  I would give you a whole play by play but I'm tired and sad.  I want so bad to win Lord Stanley and bring 'him' here and performances like that will not cut it. 

 

Ok, I'm done.  Game face on for game 3 here in Buffalo Wednesday.  Get the guns out boys and come out shooting!  Take 'em both in our house!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm sorry they lost Big Hug, Marina

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Aww! That sucks! Sorry hun. ;-)

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sad.  As you say it's only game two, lets hope they pick up and bring Lord Stanley home for you! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Well, you can look at it this way:  every loss teaches a lesson ... this one is to 'get in the game'.   Sorry D ... but maybe Wednesday they'll come out swinging!

Anonymous said...

They are going to take it Donna.  I have faith.  : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Sorry Donna....I know how important these games are to you.  Maybe this one will teach them a little and they will put more into the next one.  Good luck to them in the next game!!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

They can still make it Donna. Keep your chin up!
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Goodness, I was busy reading and looked at the graphic "later." Pretty - I love it!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Donna if anyone knows how you feel it's me mate. I'm very sorry for you ~ the very best of luck to them for Wednesday ~ GO DONNA'S BOYS !!!!!!!!
hugs Debbie ~xxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

SorryAbout the boys...:-(   but what a beatiful graphic...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry Donna
((Donna)))
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry Donna
((Donna)))
hugs,natalie