Friday, September 5, 2008

~ AOL Community Photo Challenge-SUMMER! ~


 

We hope everyone had a wonderful summer and was able to get out and capture some great images.  Our Challenge this month is SUMMER!

 

           DsDesignsSummer2008.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

 

Oh yes, it's back with a couple new twists.  Check out the new guidelines here.  I've been posting pictures all along and did have a few others I liked better, but I haven't used this one yet and it does give the 'feel' of summer to me.  Beach, blue sky, sand, boat.....   other then a sunbather what else could you ask for?  ::grin::  Ok don't answer that... some smart a$$ will no doubt say nude sunbather LOL

 

Anyway, there will be voting on the pictures going forward (or for the time being) I do hope you'll get involved and look at all the pictures entered and then vote.  There are some great photographers out there and it should be about the pictures.............

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go to the beach.  Great photo.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...very nice!    It's bittersweet though...lovely shot...but summer is leaving us soon.

Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture ....looks like you could reach out and touch the water

Anonymous said...

I Love it, beautiful. Helen

Anonymous said...

Very nice Donna!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I love all your photos...this one is great!!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL choice for this challenge, Donna!!!  Thanks for mentioning the Challenge & that we are trying something new...well sort of...Ü
It's about the photography & we hope others play along.
Marie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow, this could be a postcard or a poster, I love it!  Hugs, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/JoyInTheRain

Anonymous said...

It looks like summer in that pic and I love it!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Perfect summer pictures.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and legal.  ;)

Anonymous said...

No, not nude.  Just young, handsome and hardbodied!  

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pic hun! I love it ;) I personally cant wait till fall already, lmao. im looking fwd to cooler temps :) Anyway i mean tot say im so glad Gage and Bug had a great 1st day of school. Bug looked adorable and Gages glasses were cool too. But i know how he feels thats how i felt too when i 1st had to wear glasses in school. So how did the rest of their week go? I bet Bug made even more friends. Danielle has been making lots of friends and learning so much already :) Well take care dear, ttys, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Picture....all it needs is McDreamy taking a sunbathe :)

Pooh HUgs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I think you picked a great picture for this.
Missie

Anonymous said...

    This is definitely summer.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Donna
Nice shot!  Yep!  This one says summer!
Sam

Anonymous said...

that IS the perfect summer pic! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Love it! -Missy

http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/pics/entries/2008/09/07/aol-community-photo-challenge-summer/2417

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!  makes me wish i were at at the beach.  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Donna, this photo epitomizes summer to me...it's what I think of when I think 'summer'. Beautiful image!
Vicki