Tuesday, September 9, 2008

~ Mystery Blogger IV Update ~

Thank you all for playing.  We've had several correct guesses this time.. congrats!!!   I was going to hold off another day or two before revealing but it doesn't appear there will be any more guesses soooooo I won't keep you in suspense any longer.   Our Mystery Blogger is Linda of Linda's World.  Stop by and give some love...  tell her how cute she is...  and don't forget to let her know of the items you found to be unsafe ::giggle::  That comment cracked me up!!!   

 

I will post another Mystery Blogger in a couple of days........ so stayed tune.  Don't forget to play along.  Send in your picture with some clues and a link to your journal......

 

hugs

~d

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I got it right.  Hooray....
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm 2 for 3.....Hotdog!!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I left a comment (doubt it), but Linda & I looked EXACTLY alike at that age! Blonde hair, chubby cheeks.... Almost knocked me off my seat!  LOL!
hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Well I am 0 for 3 .....but fun to play along with everyone else

Anonymous said...

 Well this is new since I have been gone.  What fun.  I can't wait for the next.

               Julie

Anonymous said...

I'm just happy I was able to guess one.  Great game, let's keep it going if you can!
Sam

Anonymous said...

haha....I'm wrong again.  LOL...I must have grown up the same way because I just went back to try and find something unsafe in the picture and  couldn't.  Love ya, Chris