Saturday, September 20, 2008

~ Mystery Blogger VI Update ~

Like I said in my original entry on Mystery Blogger VI, he was the only guy to send his picture in.  I suppose I was a bit 'mean' when I mentioned the clothes, but it was not intended.  It was most definitely the era and I know had he sent a class picture most would be dressed the same.   Gawd brought back some memories and I couldn't resist using that one.  My son would die if that was the style these days.  LOL

 

We did have several correct answers.  The Mystery Blogger is Sam from Docklines.   Drop by and raz him a bit.  Tell him to get to 'revving up that journal' like he said.  :)~ 

 

Thanks again for playing. 

 

hugs

~d

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not have guessed Sam because he has been so absent of late.  Very nice.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

YaY!!  It was the bell bottms & something about how he holds his guitar that clued me.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

You are never "mean"!!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

You couldn't be mean if you try :)  I don't know Sam, so I'll stop by and say hi.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

No worries on the clothes comments, LOL.  It was all in fun and my gosh, that was a really funny style that was in vogue way back then.  I laugh myself everytime I look at that picture.
Sam

Anonymous said...

You could never be mean Donna!!!  This is done all in fun.  I will have to stop and see his site.

Have a great Sunday

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have not played any of these...I don't know these people...wish I did...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

i really like your mystery blogger episodes....have seen a couple.  i don't know that many journalists so don't play along but it is fun to read some of the comments.  i think this was a great idea.  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Sam's journal with us.  I had a visit and have added him to alerts :o)

Anonymous said...

Yay...I was the first to guess right!
Fun game.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

    I wouldn't have guessed Sam if I sat here looking at that picture until next summer. Wow.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

I would never have guessed him cause I don't know him.  Guess I need to check out his journal.  Thanks D!
Missie