Tuesday, September 2, 2008

~ Tag Request - Apple of my Eye ~

DsDesignsAppleofmyEyejeannette.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


::giggle::  I loved my new sidebar so I thought I'd do a tag similar.  I hate to think summer is over, but it is that time to slowly move into fall.

 



Expires 9/4 at noon EST

any requests after that time will be ignored.

 





If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment letting me know.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me and is a legitimate address if it is not AOL..AOL allows 1000+ pieces of mail to be in your mailbox.  Check yours.  I've gotten far to many requests that can't be sent because your mailbox is full. 

 


Do not alter tags  No resizing, stopping animation, cutting or ripping to add your name, signature, or any other text. I pay for the right to use licensed material, if you need help finding information on such just ask. 

 

Using tags in AOL journals will need an outside storage such as Photobucket to keep animation.  Please see Animation Entry for help.

 

Limit 1. 

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.




Thank you for following these terms. 

 

hugs

~d

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tag me


Linda

Thanks !!

Anonymous said...

Nice tag Donna! May i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY hun   :)

Anonymous said...

May I have one with Autumn, please?

Thanks, D.

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Please tag Apple of my Eye with Linda
Thanks so much
Loved the family entries too!
Linda/llbrown247

Anonymous said...

Please make me one with Maria. Thank you so much.
Yes, summer is slowly coming to an end.... I am ready for autumn though.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, so cute Donna, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh Yippy Skippy!!! May I have a Linda, please?

Thanks with Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tag, Donna. So very colourful, and it most certainly does remind me of Autumn. I love your sidebar, too!
Always, Rose~*

Anonymous said...

Oh! this is beautiful.Could I request one with Kath on thankyou.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag!! May I please have the following name

( Tara Leigh )  Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful sweetie please may i have one with Lorna on?



thank you xxxx


lorna xxx


Anonymous said...

This is adorable!  May I have one with Linda on it, please?  Thank you so much!

Peace~
Linda

Anonymous said...

it's adorable donna, please could I have one with "Michele" on, thank-you. take care mrs tx

Anonymous said...

Awhhh Cute!
may I have one with Coco.
big thanks
Coco
xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

May I please have this tag?

Beckie

Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, as my name is on it, I just have to have this one.  Do I just snag????

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Those little faces with no lips, nose or ears scare me. I suppose instead of stating that here, I should see a therapist. ;o ~Mary

Anonymous said...

CUTE tag. May i have one with Lisa? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I would love one please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so very much in advance

Anonymous said...

Been away for six weeks in Oregon, is wonderful to see your journal again and your wonderful tags.  May I have one please with Trees.  Thank you Donna.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

MAY I HAVE ONE PLEASE WITH ANITA? THANK YOU!


HUGS,,, ANITA

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!  I'd love to have one.  Thanks!!

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and in season!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Ain't it that time?  Nancy on it please

Anonymous said...

Oh I would love one of these please ...love Janxx

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Donna. I would like to request this gorgeous tag with Nana Sue please. TY

Anonymous said...

I would love one that says Donna

Thank you!

D.

Anonymous said...

Sweet tag
Could i get Hendrika on it please... she will love it
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on my emails cos weather awful here in England. Picked up this one and love it.
Donna I for one really appreciate all the hard work you put in so that us non PSPers can have some great tags :)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on my emails cos weather awful here in England. Picked up this one and love it.
Donna I for one really appreciate all the hard work you put in so that us non PSPers can have some great tags :)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on my emails cos weather awful here in England. Picked up this one and love it.
Donna I for one really appreciate all the hard work you put in so that us non PSPers can have some great tags :)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday