Monday, September 29, 2008

~ Tag Request - Colors of Autumn ~

      DsDesignsColorsofAutumnTaraLeigh.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan



I stopped at a local park/golf course on my way home and took a couple pictures.  Not sure anyone will want this as a tag, but I was playing around and ... well you know :)

 

Expires 10/1 at noon EST

any requests after that time will be ignored.

 





If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment letting me know.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me and is a legitimate address if it is not AOL..AOL allows 1000+ pieces of mail to be in your mailbox.  Check yours.  I've gotten far to many requests that can't be sent because your mailbox is full. 

 


Do not alter tags  No resizing, stopping animation, cutting or ripping to add your name, signature, or any other text. 

 


Limit 1. 

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit. Thank you for following these terms. 



 

hugs

~d

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes!  I love this one.  Donna please.

D.

Anonymous said...

This is soooo  beautiful!!  May I please have one with Angel?
Thank you so much =0)

Anonymous said...

great tag ....you know I am snagging this one!!!!

Have a great Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Just when I think I'm tired of the fall tags you do one with one of your fab photo's.  Yes I would like one please.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Please tag me with


Barry

Thanks !!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty....I love the green! May I please have a Linda?

Thanks with Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I'd LOVE one with Joann on it, please!?!

Thanks,
Joann

Anonymous said...

I would love one please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Plz make me one with Chrissie on it. This is as close to colors as I'm gonna get this season.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

pLEASE TAG COLORS OF AUTUMN WITH jAN.
tHAKS
LINDA/LLBROWN247

Anonymous said...

pLEASE TAG COLORS OF AUTUMN WITH jAN.
tHAKS
LINDA/LLBROWN247

Anonymous said...

Donna this is beautiful!!!  Can I please have it with Linda on it?  THank you Linda

Anonymous said...

Very nice D....I wish we had some colors...we went from green to brown because it is soooooo dry here....

Michele

Anonymous said...

i luv it and would luv one for darlene and tyvm d!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, this is truly a tag I would love to have, it reminds me very much of a scene up north where I have my trailer, and as my screen name matches the tag it would be one of my favorites.  May I have one with Trees on it please, Thank you so very much.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!  This tag is exactly what I miss about "Upstate". Lakes without Alligators and trees the change rich, romantic colors.  Can you tell my I'm home sick? ::sigh::  I would love a tag..I htink I'm going to do an entry in my journal about "My home" in NY.  Thank you so much sweetie~hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Love this , Autumn has come. Can I have the with Margaret on please......Johnmichael

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful, can I have this tagged with:

Christy

Thank you Donna!!!

Anonymous said...

HI DONNA, THIS IS VERY PRETTY! MAY I HAVE ONE TAGGED WITH ANITA PLEASE? THANK YOU!


HUGS, ANITA

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to have this one!!!!  Thanks!

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Great tag.  Are you moving to blogger?  I did.  I can't believe AOL journals is being shut down.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Could I have one with Terri please?

Thank you!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WHAT a GORGEOUS tag!!!  Could I get one please?

NAME:
Lois B

Please send to:

grandma2girls@gmail.com

Thank you so very much!

I haven't been around much lately, but just saw this and LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!
May I have one w/Suzana, please?
Thanks so much.
~S~