Friday, September 5, 2008

~ Mystery Blogger III Update ~

Before I reveal who the picture is of I just wanted to say a few things. 

 

First off, I do have permission to post the pictures as they are sent to me for this purpose.  I have no other way to get them.   I will leave them in my journal, but I will delete them off my computer.

 

Second, I've had a ton of emails and comments about continuing this and I gladly will but there is one issue.  I need pictures in order to keep it going.  I've got a few waiting their turn but if folks don't send them I can't do it.  Feel free to spread the word as well.  I will be posting a link back to the persons journal and it's a great way to get exposure while having some fun :)  

 

Third, I've been asked to give clues by several folks.  I think it best that the person submitting the picture give one or two clues about themselves.  This will prevent me from saying something you don't want said :)  Not too much to give it away as we do get folks guessing correct without them, but this will give more folks a chance too.   If you've already sent your picture feel free to email me those clues and I will use them when I post. 

 

So what do you say?  Continue to play?  Send in pictures?  Give a clue?  Or when I'm done with what I have it's done?   You decide how long it goes on..........

 

We did have some winners on Mystery Blogger III congrats to those who guessed right and thanks to those who continue to play :)   Our mystery blogger this time is Linda from Lin N Pooh.  Stop by and say hello.  Leave your link for her and others to visit you.  That's what it is all about :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a couple made the right guess.  I think this is a great idea with some clues.  My oldest took our scanner so I'll have to get to her place to scan some pics.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great game, and may even contribute a picture at some point.  My only feedback would be to let the game go a little longer than a few days, that make it last longer also :o)

Anonymous said...

I think you should keep this game ....it is more work for you ....but we all have a fun time guessing

Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't think about my baby picture before I posted it in my journal.  This is a good idea and I think you will have plenty to keep it going for a while.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I would like you to give clues because I am still a little new to JLand.  You could always write the clues in white in your journal.  People who pass thier cursor over the words get the clues, those who don't want clues go "clue-less".  Love the idea...btw, this is the 1st time I've heard of Linda.  Thank you, I'll stop and say "Hello".  hugz,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Yes...clues for sure.  this is such fun....thanks for doing it!!

nancy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna
Great job!  I guessed wrong but had fun doing it.  I think the clues would enhance the game, great idea.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I just love Linda from Lin n Pooh!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I am laughing because I created a monster(a good one) sending you my picture & asking you to do a mystery blogger. I thought at the time you'd write me back that it was silly ;-).
I am glad you will keep it going. Your journal is perfect for it since we all visit you. The clues are a great idea. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I don't read Linda....so I  never would have guessed her....


Michele

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using my picture, it made my Mom happy :) :) :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

If and when I ever get my printer/scanner hooked up I'll send you a pic...but the game will be over by then...cause I am slow..haha  but I will have fun playing...

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I love this game!  I hope more people send in pictures.
Missie

Anonymous said...

i would have never of guessed her! XOXO

Anonymous said...

h