Thursday, September 11, 2008

~ Mystery Blogger V ~

                                          


                                                      mysteryblogger5.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


Whu huuuuuuuu another well known JLander not to scared to give up an old photo.  On to the hints...

 

I come from family of six siblings (that's why I am chopped out here.)
I love my two kitty cats.

I have two grandchildren, but still feel young! 

 

'Cmon folks play along... don't say 'I don't know'..  most of us don't...  give up a name and have a laugh or two.  No one will be offended if you guess wrong... it's about fun. 

 

A great way to spread the word would be to email the person you guess a link to the entry.  I surely don't know all of JLand.........  and this might just get more folks involved. :)

 

hugs

~d

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just reminded me to get a picture to you! LOL
I have no idea who this is.  I need some time to think this one over.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Pulling a name out of my hat ......Susan

Anonymous said...

Is it Krissy?  
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I remember reading about Jeannette's Grandchildren, but I can't remember if she has cats....but I think she may, but I also think she has a dog, so now I'm not sure. I'm guessing her anyhow....Jeannette!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It's Donna from This and that, and Hockey!  LOL!

Anonymous said...

I have soooo seen that pic before somewhere. lol  Let's see...hmmmmm.....I want to say Krissy but I can't remember if she has cats or not?  lol  

Anonymous said...

well it ain't Guido....you gotta remember, some of us do not know lots and lots and lots of others unless they are private....but i always try to play. I have no idea though! Is it Sugar?

Anonymous said...

That's Val ffrom There is a Season!  I'd recognize those eyes anywhere.  Blessings, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

Anonymous said...

I think it's Krissy (but I'm not sure about the cats).  Hmmmmm.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, dunno.
Gaz

Anonymous said...

... a cat lady ... I don't know enough about anyone to say ... but she is just as cute as a bee's knees ..!

Anonymous said...

It's Sybil!!!!  

Joann

Anonymous said...

Val or Krissy????  Must be Val coz Krissy doesn't have 2 cats or grandchildren.  LOL...I never get it right....Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Going out on a limb here, but I think this one is Mosie.
Sam

Anonymous said...

This is Val from There is a Season. LOL @ I looke at the answer. hahahahahahaha...
xx