Tuesday, September 16, 2008

~ Mystery Blogger VI ~

DsDesignsMysteryBlogger.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Just had to do a graphic for these entries

 

Ahhhh this 'mystery blogger' gave me the choice of photo's.  Mistake!  LOL  I had to use this one.  The shoes, the slacks, the vest..  says volumes ::giggle::  He is pretty well known and he has shared his skill of playing the guitar before.  Don't let the outfit fool you, he is a really cool dude.  He's also the only guy to date that had the knads to send his picture!

 

Leave your guess and let the person know you guessed them so they can join the fun if they haven't already.

 

 

                                              mysteryblogger6.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elvis?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Beth.  I think Jimmy!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know Jimmy and the only guy in jland that I do know I think is Hadon???  I know he was in a band in the olden days. lmao. But I don't think this guy looks anything like him....hmmmmmmm  : )  Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Since I don't know Jimmy and he looks nothing like the few men I journal with, I will have to say Jimmy too.  LOL.  I do love the tag you made for this game.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

The only man I know who has shared his guitar playing skills is Sam.  And the "era" fits. hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I say Sam!!   (I thought Jimmy at first...but not now)

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I don't know enough to guess this one, so I'm just guessing off the cuff & saying "Jimmy".

I LOVE the graphic....leave it to you to be so creative :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I think this one is Sam.  Linda

Anonymous said...

That points to Sam [gaboatman]

Anonymous said...

 I think Sam also, Jimmy would be singing also.

                Julie

Anonymous said...

OMG, those flares! Love em.
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

    I have no idea who that is, but that entire outfit, the color tones of the photo, my God, I'm reliving my teen years!
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

I didn't guess ... when I was supposed to, but I definitely would have guessed Sam!  LOL ... weren't we so very cool?  Oh the clothes we wore.