Saturday, January 14, 2006

Addicted!

               xgirlDonna.jpg


Some of you may know Dianna from over at Dianna's Mindless Musings.  She has some wonderful poems she has written and is always a good read!!  


Well, she will soon be making all her own graphics, I can tell!  She has been working in PSP for a short time and recently sent me this name tag.  I absolutely love it and can see her talent already.  It won't be long and she will be using animation and showing me up!  I think she is addicted!  


I just had to share the graphic she made for me (she has made a few) and say thank you!  Dianna it is awesome and I truly love it!  Hugs to you girlfriend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so embarrassed. No one is going to come back to your journal now! LOL
I can't hole a candlestick to the master - anyway - it's YOUR fault I got addicted!
LOL
You do create museum pieces.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Dianna
Are you kidding me?  Your work is great!  You are doing a wonderful job and should be proud.  I'm proud to put your work here :)

And, hey, don't blame me for your weakness.  LOL

Anonymous said...

that's very pretty.  i need psp.  one day.

phinney

Anonymous said...

h