Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Year... again! :)

          oceanrock.gif


 


Today was a pretty relaxing day.  Took down some of the decorations.  Actually, only the tree.  I will be getting my new couch on Tuesday and tomorrow my son will take the old one for his 'extra' room.  They are going to try and screw it back together.  They've laid and sat on it here, so hopefully it will work.  Once the old is out the carpet will be cleaned and be nice and spiffy for the new one.   


Went to my sisters house for dinner and it was out of this world.  Sirloin tips.. mMMMmm Watched the Bills lose to the NY Jets.  Why I bothered I have no idea!  The kids were there and you could definitely tell the holiday hustle and bustle had taken a toll.  They were both crabby!   


The weather here was actually fairly nice.  It's about 36 here now and that is pretty unusual for this time of year in my neck of the woods.  I see lots of green grass and very little snow.  I will not kid myself into thinking my winter is over, but it is nice while it lasts.  Maybe that inspired me to do a few 'warmer' weather scenes.   


I do hope everyone has recovered from their holidays and are ready to get into the grind of the new year.  I am recovered but not ready! 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all great animations.....now where do you live,
that you have green grass & little snow???

Marie

Anonymous said...

Dinner sounded GOOD!!! Yep, Alex and I took our tree down too and some more of the decor in the house. We will finish tomorrow sense he is off work. We need to get the yard decor down too tomorrow. Talk to you soon and loved all your graphics you made last night and today. ;-)

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Your graphic reminded me of the coast off Cornwall (UK),your dinner sounded nice ,The kids ,sound like us ,all out of routine ,and crabby ,we are creatures of habit wether we admit it or not ,any thing different for any length of time completely throws us .........Jan xx  

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty, is it Washington State?  Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm dreaming of sunshine and warm sand, but I do love the snow!

Anonymous said...

We are "fixin" (as they say down South) for a MAJOR snowstorm our way tonight and tomorrow.  I would love that if I didn't have to drive hubby to work at 5:00 a.m.  Hopefully the kids won't have school.  Sigh.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

ok, stop teasing with the ocean stuff!  
my decorations and tree are staying up awhile longer, since i only
put them up on Dec. 20.  so there!

=)  phinney

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HUgs adn Happy New Year! love,nat

Anonymous said...

h