Sunday, January 22, 2006

Winners and picks............ SUPER BOWL XL


Congrats to the winners!


Seattle 34               Carolina 14


Pittsburgh 34          Denver 17  


Seattle and Pittsburgh have been invited to the 'big dance' in Detroit Feb 5. Leave your picks here in the comment section :)  Even if you're not in the running for the most wins leave a pick anyway, it's been fun!  LOL  


Totals so far gives us a tie with the most wins.  Congrats Bill & Phinney!!!  


Bill              7


Phinney       7


Donna         6


Sam            6


Lori            6


Kathy          6


Linda          5


Mike           5


Jeannette   5  


I will come back and leave a comment for my pick later in the week :)~   

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go for Seattle in the final but what do I know?!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I've got to go with Pittsburg!
Missie :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I blew the 2nd round right out of my a$$. In order to keep my work environment peaceful (my Capt. is a Steelers fan lol), I have to go with the Steelers to win their 5th Super Bowl.

Anonymous said...

Since the Eagles blew up in mid season I have to root for the other PA team. Give me the Steelers.
Bill

Anonymous said...

I don't seem to be doing very well in this game LOL ;-)  I think I'll go with Seattle!!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

alright, I'm ready to pick.
 
all along, i was leaning towards Pittsburgh   -  however, a few days ago, found out that a hometown boy from my high school is actually a Seattle Seahawks player and will be playing in the Superbowl!  Now, how can I NOT root for Seattle? !!!  

His name is Niko Koutouvides, number 53 !!!   Check him out!!  Go, Niko!!

~~Phinney

p.s. If Seattle wins, that will mean that our little town has produced one World Series Champ (Earl Snyder, Boston Red Sox!)  and a Super Bowl champ too!  

Anonymous said...

Donna
Put me down in the Pittsburgh camp for this one.  Let's just hope it's an exciting game this year.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Ok, just so it's on record my pick is Seattle.  I had picked them long as a favorite but when it came down to it the Stillers are playing great.  I have no vested interest so long as my numbers from the various pools come in :)  I thought I'd pick Seattle to have a shot at winning since Bill had taken Pittsburgh.  Well, Phinney picked Seattle so there is no way.  One of them will win, but who will it be?  LOL
hugs