Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Some outdoor scenes

The weather here has been crazy and it's no wonder everyone is sick.  Flu, strep, sinus crap.  You name it you can find it.  For the past few weeks the temperature has been at least 10-15 degrees higher than the norm.  Shouldn't complain I suppose as we could be buried in snow, but the rainy dreary days with temps in the mid 30's to 40's is cause for a lot of grief and floating germs.  It is supposed to be in the 50's by the end of the week.  I know we aren't getting off lucky.  All that does is keep the lake water warmer and free of ice, so when the cold weather does hit (and it will) there will be lake effect snow.  Can anyone say blizzard?    In the meantime I thought I'd share a few outdoor scenes I animated, and no snow!  LOL       


 


                                 fallsscene.gif  


autumncabin.gif

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

....love the animated graphics/scene.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that last one it is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it!!! It reminds me of Holiday Island in North Carolina and the sound that surrounds it. Looks like a late summer night there....BEAUTIFUL!!!!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!! I love your graphics. Not sure which one is my favorite one. The second one reminds me of some waterfalls I have seen during a trip through Oregon. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love the animations! How lovely. I Hope you are feeling better and keep us posted on that job your son is looking to get!
Penny

Anonymous said...

Love the animations! How lovely. I Hope you are feeling better and keep us posted on that job your son is looking to get!
Penny

Anonymous said...

#2 looks like a waterfall I saw in Hawaii, I love the cabin one and the lighthouse too!! Brilliant work again. Hope you feel better soon. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

I love the waterfall,Iagree with you about the weather ,we really could do with some frost to kill off some of these bugs ,               Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

All those graphics are wonderful, but  i loved the last one best.  My dream cabin by the lake.  big sigh....  Linda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!  My first thought was 'I want to live at that light house.'  Then I thought, 'ah, warm, wonderful Hawaii' but then... the cabin in the woods.  I'm going there!

Agree about the weather and the germs.  I'm still wishing for snow.  Lots of it!

Anonymous said...

All those are very pretty. Wished we lived in a house by the lake like that one. Good work. Helen

Anonymous said...

Love the graphics :-)  You certainly are one talented lady!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Snagged the bottom 2!

It was a high of 68* here today.

Strange weather here.

Gabreael

http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so beautiful!!!!!
Cristina