Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday, Monday...

         DsDesignsCreddyTub.gif


Not much going on here.  Kind of a boring Monday.  I went into work a bit late as I needed to take care of some personal errands and that made the day fly by.  Of course I worked on some more graphics.  This one I actually did a couple of days ago. 


I want to clarify some things regarding the graphics I animate.  Some are graphics that I put together and then animate.  Some are preexisting graphics I found or got via email that I animated only, but did not actually put the pictures together.  Some are actual prints that I animate, but I did not draw and/or paint them.  I appreciate all the kind words and compliments but please know I haven't always created everything on/in the graphic from scratch, the credit goes elsewhere.  When using PSP you can find 'tubes' or graphics in many areas and I use a lot of these.  Sometimes I find pictures and tube them myself to use.  Some are easy to alter or change others are not.  Requests to change color is not an easy task in most cases.  Requests to add additional items can be done on occasion but more often then not it is very difficult due to sizing and color scheme.  I will attempt to help you in anyway I can but an artist I am not.  :)    


Again, I do appreciate all the comments and appreciation for what I do.  I love doing it and I love sharing it more.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I certainly have gained a new appreciation of graphic artists since I got my own psp (thanks to your encouragement) I'm glad you encouraged me because I love it and it gives me something to do when Sean is ignoring me and watching football!!!!
LOL
Hugs,
Dianna
PS  The mouse is adorable!!! Is it a mouse??? Bear? LOL It's cute.

http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/TheHellaciousHereticGoesAMuse-in/


Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love your work even if you haven't done it from scratch, it's really clever of you to animate the grahics. When I have more time I'd love to learn. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

I just happen to be in awe of your work ,I like hearing about your everyday life too ,though have to admit I'm not a sport fan!!Thanks for brightening up our journals ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, but my dear, you ARE an artiste!!!!  Don't you see?  You can take a boring flat graphic and make it come to life!  That to me is art!!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like your work, you make magic happen to ordinary pictures!  Linda

Anonymous said...

yep, I do the same thing.. lol.. i love animating things too..  though you can get lost in the paint program and be there for hours on end!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, you are an artist! You are so terrible creative and you create wonderful things! I am looking forward to each journal alert that pops in from you :)
Hope this Tuesday will fly by, for you, as fast as Monday did :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

LOL D, but it takes a lot of blood, sweat, tears and talent to alter and add to the existing tubes and graphics.  That, my dear, makes you a tremendous artist and super skilled at this craft.  Those of us that dabble in this know how much time goes into it.  Not nearly as easy as some may think.  Chris