Friday, January 13, 2006

Changes in store...........

                    deerloveisacanvas.gif


Well, the weather is going to be changing this weekend.  I guess winter has decided to make an appearance.  Currently it is still in the 50's, which is extremely warm here for this time of year, to say nothing about this time of night.  It's been pretty warm all week, but the weatherman is telling us we are in for a change.  It's supposed to drop to the teens tomorrow and snow is expected.  I was going to do a snow graphic, but we all know how I get blamed so I decided I'd do this one and enjoy the weather for one more night.  LOL  


Kicker is... it is supposed to be cold for the weekend and then warm back up to the 50s next week.  Go figure!?!  No wonder we all have the crud!   I just hope I don't have a relapse.  Besides being tired, I do feel pretty good.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you're feeling better Sweetie !!!

Peace & Blessings,
Poochie

Anonymous said...

Donna
Yes, winter is coming our way this weekend too.  After hovering in the high sixties to mid seventies for the past two weeks, our temperature will dip to the low fifties today.  Actually, now that I've rubbed it in about our good weather, LOL, we will have high winds this weekend.  Very high winds, and since I work on the docks, that is a major concern for me.  Hope your family is finished with the crud for the year, we went through it, too.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Its coming this way too, I'm expecting to get a cold anytime because my daughter, Sarah has shared hers with me!  She is such a giving girl!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I am in Ohio, we lived thru total spring like days all last week. So nice! Today it is snowing. Go figure. I hate winter anyway!!
Hugs, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Another beauitul graphic with my fav color purple! I want snow still--all we get is rain! ;-) Deb

http://journals.aol.com/debbted/SassysSecondWord

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love what you have done with this graphic.  Of course, purple is my favorite color.  Pennie

Anonymous said...

isnt this the craziest winter weather you've seen in a long time ????
I love it, but it is very strange....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the weather turned just as I hit the slopes!!!!
--sneakz