Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dinner Date.......

                            DsDesignsDinner.gif


::giggle:: and from the looks of the graphic I bet you all thought how sweet, a nice romantic dinner.  Well, no it won't be romantic.  Nice most definitely.  My son called me earlier in the week to see if I'd like to go to dinner with him tonight when he is done with work.  It will be a late dinner and may be just a snack for me as I am not sure I can wait until almost 10 to eat.  My tummy will be screaming long before then, but it is the thought that counts.   


Now, as I was doing this entry a little havoc occurred and plans may change.  Apparently he locked his keys in his car at work.  He, or course, moved his spare set from the 'place' and now has no idea where they are.  Surely during his move out of the house he packed them up, but right now it is not helping him.  He flew in here, made a mess and left.  Typical 19 year old.  I told him to call the police and his response, 'they won't do it unless the car is running or there is a child in the car.'  I am surely rethinking the AAA I was going to get him for Christmas.  Hopefully he will get this solved before it gets dark.  This on a Sunday when nothing is open!!  ::sigh:: Kids! 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids, lol.  How nice to have dinner together though no matter the time.  

Anonymous said...

Very nice idea that your son invited you out for dinner.
Great gift idea...AAA!
I hope you still are able to go~
Enjoy~
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo
http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

WHAT a lovely picture ,and a lovely idea ,dinner with your son ,Iwonder did he manage to sort out the car keys ,............Jan  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow!  Your poor son.  I have been where he is. lol and I think I was a raving maniac. lol.  Hope dinner went well.  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope your son found his spare set of keys. Typical kids!! Were you still able to go on the dinner date with him? The AAA would be a good idea for him! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

I hope he finds his keys :)

Poochie

Anonymous said...

I hope he managed to find his keys and treated you to a meal if you last that long ;-)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

LOL!  The best gift we ever gave #1 was AAA.  Now when she has a problem we still have to drive to where she is (nervous) but at least there's no hassle about finding the keys, getting the gas, changing the tire.  Ah teens.