Saturday, January 21, 2006

Well rested........

 


I got home from work last night and by 8:30 I was ready for bed.  I had some running to do after work and it was a very very long day.  So, by 9 I was in bed.  That is just way out of character for me.  LOL  Midnight is usually the average. With going to bed I was up by 6, so I got my coffee and got on line to catch up on mail.  By 8 the cable was out and since I am connected via cable that was the end of the Internet. 


Didn't stop me.  I created several new animations and sorted through all the graphics I've collected to work on/with.  I had a folder with everything in it.  I mean everything!  Flowers, cartoons, animals, kids, adult content, scenery.  I knew I had downloaded it, but damn if I could find it.  So, as I drank my coffee I worked through folder and have things broken down in categories or somewhat.  I should be able to find them anyway.  LOL    Like this graphic.  I saw it and wanted it, but lost track of it.  I wanted to try and make it look kind of stormy.  Not your everyday pretty snow.  I wanted to see if I could get her cloak to blow a bit in the wind.  So in between loads of laundry I worked on it.  The cloak was a bit tough so I only did one side, but I think I accomplished what I was looking for.  I also did a few graphics for my tag journal and will post soon.  I hate posting a bunch at one time because that just gives me more work to do if I get a good response for folks wanting their name on it.  I love doing it, don't get me wrong.  I'm just a bit funny as I want to create 'new' and not spend all my time on 'old,' so I break it up a bit.   


Obviously the cable is back on and a good thing.  The boys are playing in Calgary tonight and I wanted to watch it, to say nothing about being able to keep up with mail.  Hope everyone is having a productive day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the early night did you good. I love this graphic, anything with wolves is OK by me! I hope your boys win tonight. You did well today seeing as the cable was down!! Have a good day tomorrow. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

The graphic is great!  I wouldn't have the first clue where to start working on graphics but I do admire you folks who do.  I have been trying to sort the pictures in my folders and make new categories, etc.  What a chore.  Should have just done it in the first place.  Oh well.  I can add that project to the ongoing 'real' picture project.  Might get them done some year.  LOL

Anonymous said...

The more I look at your graphics the more I see ! apart from the snow and the moving cape,we have dogs blinking and one is even winking at me ,very clever girl you are !..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love this graphic!  Its gorgeous, I'm going to use it today if you don't mind...  Linda

Anonymous said...

Of course I think it's great! I am not going to think of a more creative way to   say it! Laundry time now here...Nice to see some beauty in between! ;-) Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, you just said that.
SazzyLilDumbAzz  <<<<<------
LOL
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I do like that graphic - you certainly are a talented lady :-)