Friday, January 27, 2006

Crashed!

                    DsDesignssleepycreddy.gif


 


No, no, not my computer, not my antivirus program, not my AOL.  Me!  I got home from work today and after a wonderful pork dinner I just crashed.  I had a headache and I was exhausted.  Thank gawd it's Friday.  I was going to lay on the new couch but wanted dark and quiet so I crawled in bed.  It was warm and toasty and I think I was out cold the minute my head hit the pillow.  I probably slept for a good hour and a half.  Not sure what woke me up but when I crawled out of bed my headache was a gentle roar.  I thought about going back to bed for the night but knew I'd be up at like 2 am and wide awake ready to go. I actually watched a little TV tonight and then played with a few graphics.  I have been a tear lately and there is no way I can come up with entries for everything I made.  I might have to post some just to post.  It's great fun making them, but what good are they if they sit on my hard drive and the only one that sees them is my sister.  LOL  She probably has lost about 10 pounds getting up and looking.  'Hey, how does this look?'  'Is this too fast?' She has to get up as she can't see the monitor with the glare and the angle she is at.  Hmmm.. maybe it's time to do something with a picture of her!  LOL  NOT!  She'd kill me, and probably see that just fine.  


I'll post some graphics tomorrow.  I am going back to bed.  I will be getting up early and getting a few things done and my afternoon should be good to just play around.  


'night all

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your headace his gone and you have a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You should listen to your body ..its telling you to chill, I hope you feel rested tomorrow ......and rareing to go !.........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love, just love the teddy with his blanket moving as he breathes!! I hope you feel back to normal today and raring to be making more graphics, I love them all!! Sometimes we just need to crash out. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

That graphic is so very cute.
Your talents always amaze me, with the wonderful creations you make.
You have the gift.
We are so very lucky to be able to see the stuff that you design.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Donna
The Teddy graphic is cute, I like it.  Glad you are going to be able to take some time and just play Sat. afternoon.  Have fun!  you deserve it!
Sam

Anonymous said...

It's alive, alive!  Hope you are feeling energized and back ready to keep us all entertained with your wonderful graphics and journaling!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Adorable animation!
It's the weekend, your aloud to crash~ enjoy
Marie
http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesPortraits/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

What an extremely talented person you are! Thank you for the graphic for my granddaughter and the link to this journal! Entertaining, Energetic, Kind, Sharing, how did I get so lucky to stumble into your jounaling??  lol, Have a GREAT week-end! Beckie

Anonymous said...

000000000
Just too cute:)
We all crash from time to time. I think it's nature's way of telling us we are tired:)
Dianna