Saturday, January 7, 2006

Calendar Boys

calendarboys.jpg


 


Well, with having to resize this so not to have it take up the whole journal I lost some of the clarity but you'll get the general idea :)   You all hear me mention my boys.  Some have taken that to be my sons, but in fact it is my nickname for my hockey team. This past week at the game they gave out calendars.  In the past they were action shots and very 'sporty.'  This year they must be going for the female fan because they looked like calendar boys!  Eww laaah laaaah   


One of the guys at work mentioned he had it hanging in his office.  He must have caught the look because he asked if that was bad.  Answer,  'well no it's not bad if you don't mind displaying a calendar with hot guys.'  ROFL  needless to say calendar is down and I ended up with another one!  


I will qualify my liking of hockey by stating I loved the game way before these guys were on my team.  Hell before some of them were born so it's not their looks that attracts me to the game, but damn it sure doesn't hurt!  LOL

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take the one in the top left corner and the bottom middle, Yooowwwwllll!! We JUST got a hockey stadium in Stockton. I'd like to go to it! It is a NICE one, and they sure spent a NICE amount building it.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Can we get a peek of the inside??
; )

Anonymous said...

Wow and I thought they were all hairy with teeth missing, LOL!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hey, they ARE gorgeous!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

CANIGETTAHELLYES?  What a bunch of hotties!  In order: 1. Feb., 2. June, 3.Oct., 4. July, 5. Mar., 6. May, 7. Nov.  Feb....YOWZA! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Well what can you say to that?? :-) *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Phwoooaaaaaarrr!!!! LOL!!


XXXXX