Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rules are meant to be broken......... on occasion

                     sleepycat.gif


LOL and I broke the rule!  I couldn't help it I swear!  I laid down on the couch, just to test it out, and before you know it I was asleep like a baby.  So soundly, I think I snored, but I know I didn't drool... I checked :)~  It was heaven, absolutely wonderful.  The firmness felt great on my back, the softness called me into dreamland.  Sssshhhh don't tell!!  I don't want the big 'galoops' plopping on it and ruining the springs. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

And doesn't it feel wonderful when you just drift off to sleep?!! I used to love sleeping on my couch, I've only got armchairs now. Jeannette. http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

Yes my couch is down, so it is like sleeping a a cloud! I love it! I am so happy you are enjoying your new couch...now arn't you glad yo broke the old one now!? Lol!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

ahhh..you've just taken me there~
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you lol . . . my couch is covered in plastic.

Poochie

Anonymous said...

The crafty zzzzz's you have on your couch are often so refreshing you can awaken,rejuvinated and ready to start over again       its your couch ,you enjoy   ...Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute!~~
Betty

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, that must have felt WONDERFUL!!  Good news about not drooling, don't want to ruin the new couch!  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

oh we need a new couch bad, as you can see in my last entry with the dogs, they are laying on our old ripped up job.  Linda

Anonymous said...

ROFL!  Maybe I should be rolling on the couch laughing!  Best laid plans, indeed!

Anonymous said...

LOL good to know you didn't drool ;-)  Like the graphic!!