Sunday, January 29, 2006

So much for that..........

        DsDesignsSummerrain.gif


 


Too good to be true.  The rain started and it's raining pretty hard.  In a way it is good as it will wash away the slop and salt from the last little snowfall.  Cars are driving by and you can hear the splash of their tires as they hit the puddles.  Sunday becomes Sunday as people come and go.  Doors open and close.  Car doors slam, machines can be heard in the neighbors garage.  I'd much rather have it be a nice summer rain, but it's not to be.  Though it is in the 40's there is that damp chill in the air and the dreariness makes me want to go back to bed and nap. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this entry.  Brings back memories of when I actually took in the sounds of a sunday.  Love ya, TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Horrible when the weather changes from good to bad much better when its bad to good. Enjoy the rest of of your Sunday. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

The flowers smell lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

As you say the rain will wash all the salt away, wish it could make some flowers grow too!! I love this graphic, the fence and flowers are so pretty. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

You brought a fresh of spring air to me today.!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

This one is great Donna ,one we could use in the uk .we'er famous for our rain,enjoy whats left of Sunday ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your added touches to the artsy stuff.  So very pretty, D!  Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ugh it is miserable here!  Very cold wet rain with a little mix now and then.  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I like the graphic but I'm glad I'm not there!!  Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day :-)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you to be able to NAP . . . I have a 2 year old and a 10 year old. What does it mean to NAP again??? LMBO

Poochie

Anonymous said...

h