Saturday, January 28, 2006

Cute??

             DsDesignsSayCheese.gif


I got a kick out of this one and had to make it flash.  The mouse tongue didn't come out exactly as I wanted but it will do.  Thought it was cute. 


                DsDesignssnowwhite2.gif


I had to make the original a bit larger so I could work with it, and the grainy effect was part of the deal.  I laughed at this one because this is something you won't see me do!  LOL  


But taking a break now as I do have to get moving on my laundry.  I can't believe how many I have that have not been used yet.  I will do more later.  


Sorry to those who are on alerts.. forgive me?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY!!!!
; )

Anonymous said...

Forgiven!! I love Snow White, I'll give her a job at my hospital any day!! The mice are very cute! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Forgive you ?you've just provided a feast ,of beautiful graphics .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute! And you are just so talented!
God Bless,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love all your graphics, so alert away!!!  I think the little mouse is adorable!!!!!  And, I unfortunately am doing what Snow White does at least twice per week.  Sigh.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the mouse animation :)
Great work Donna! ~Maria

Anonymous said...

There I am scrubbing away, LOL,  the mice are so cute!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Love the camera one it's so sweet

Anonymous said...

LOL...you were one busy lady.  These are adorable.  Chris

Anonymous said...

Love all the alerts!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

okay so I HATE mice . . . but I must say that this is too cute. I'm so skeptical about commenting about mice because I don't want THEM to believe that I like them lol.

Poochie

Anonymous said...

Love getting an alert from you Donna, can't wait to see what the surprise will be when I open it! I too, do not like mice in general, but this is just so cute. ~Hugs~ Cheri in CO