Thursday, January 5, 2006

I've Been Tagged... again

                            tagged.gif


I've been tagged by Poochie over at Days of My Life


 


Here are the rules of the game:


You must write a journal entry listing 5 things that drive you CRAZY. Make sure you include the rules of the game also in your entry. Then, select 5 people and tag them.  Those 5 then must write an entry listing the 5 things that drive them crazy and then tag 5 additional people. Have Fun !!


 


Here are mine...


1... The folks who are around you for hours and say nothing but the minute you want to leave or are in a hurry to leave they feel the need to tell you the loooooooong version of a story. 


 


2... Those folks driving on the highway that have to merge to the right in the very spot folks are trying to merge to the left to enter the highway.  The exit they want is 5 miles down the road.


 


3... People who use cell phones every chance they get.  Like checking out at a store.  They are so busy on the phone they make the cashier wait for the money while the line grows and grows.  What's so important?  Today it was how funny the dog was when they took it outside to do their business.  ARGH!


 


4... How about those folks who have to interrupt your conversation to make it all about them!?!


 


5... Having my phone ring while my boys are on TV!


 


Now I tag.....


 


gullspirit


 


schoolgal040


 


Naturegirlfromny


 


Hadonfield78


 


rap4143

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ones D

Peace & Blessings,
Poochie

Anonymous said...

Oh YOU !!!!!!!!!! Tagged me again..............
You are so lucky that I dont......  Ah, Hang on a minute, my Cell phone is ringing.............  he he he

Anonymous said...

I agree with all 5 of yours!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great ones that I MUST agree with!  (Why were you boys on TV??)
Nancy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Iknow just what you mean ,and want to say no 4 but then is that what Im doing now ,maybe not !!.......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've been tagged too...just haven't had time to journal...I will get around to it, and I have to say the cell phone one I AGREE with, Lol!!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I'll get to this later on today!  I've got lots of things that drive me crazy!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h