Wednesday, August 2, 2006

3 Years!

Hey everyone, I hope you had a chance to stop at Vivian's to begin the planning for celebrating the 3 year anniversary of AOL Journals.  There was some confusion regarding awards and celebrating.  So please check her out.  This is a community event so spread the word, decorate your journal, give feedback and ideas.  Have some fun, be creative, and lets get everyone involved.  It's about communication and the more folks involved the better it will be.  There is really no way to get the word out to everyone so it's up to us to do it.  Post an entry today :)

 

When I started my journal a year ago I had no idea where I would end up, but through word of mouth I went from maybe 1 or 2 visitors a week to 15-20 a day.  Remember how you felt when you started getting traffic?  When the comments started coming?  When folks would email you if you had posted in a bit?  I do!  I hope the family/community here in J-Land will spread the word so everyone is involved.  Let's make it a mission that no one gets left out.  No one feels like it's a click.  If we don't speak up, spread the word, get involved we can't complain.  So I challenge you to get a few of your readers involved.  Not the ones that are already.  The ones who may be a bit shy, may not be real sure.  If you fit in that category let your hair down and speak up.  Vivian is looking for comments and checking, so lets go!

 


Tag:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said...let's get this show on the road!!

Lv Ste
xxx

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have been MIA altogether lately. June 29th was the last time I made an entry in my journal and sense then my sister has come to live with me and it's been a rocky road. She didn't come straight here and was missing at first so I have been an emotional mess, but hopefully things will get better. I want to help her and so we will see. I'll just trust in God and say my prayers. I just felt bad because I haven't commented much especially lately and I value your friendship you have always given me and wanted to say hello and brief you on things. Take care.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in to say HI...
I will stop by Vivan's next!

Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/

Anonymous said...

h