Friday, August 4, 2006

Get Your Badge ..... and some graphics

Things are starting to take shape for J-Lands 3 year anniversary.  Joe has the sidebar badge available at his site.  Check it out here.  I have mine up already :) He also gives some direction to 'tag' your celebration entries to find all related posts.  You will see I have added the information on my entries, if you click on it you will be redirected to find all entries related (not just mine).  What an awesome tool to keep you in the loop.  It was just set up, and slowly but surely you will see more things there, so keep checking.   There are several folks involved so different information will be posted at different sites.  Confusing, maybe, but there is no way one person can handle all the entries.  If you find something interesting make sure you link it up so your readers can see what's going on.  More news to follow.

 

Here are a few more graphics to snag and use for your entries.  I hope you will find something you like.  I will have more soon :)

 

                           DsDesignsCelebrate.gif

 

                         DsDesignsHappyAnniversary.gif

            DsDesignsCircletheWagons.gif

 


 

            

 

 
Tag:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, D!  I've been out of it for a couple of days and was scratching my head at the 3 yr thing.  duh...after reading a few more entries it started to sink in.  I would love to know who had the very first journal.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

I have reduced the width of the anniversary badge to 137 to fit it in the sidebar.

Anonymous said...

great graphics.  I love them all!!!!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i've got a thing for your rain....gorgeous work.
Hugs,
lisa

Anonymous said...

You are the best ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h