Saturday, August 5, 2006

More Graphics & A Note

Wow!!!  What a response so far for the contest!!  Some great entries!!!!  I/We thank you all for taking part.  This celebration is all about us, so lets continue to spread the word and get as many people involved as we can.  I hope I can count on you to do an entry and send your readers to make a suggestion.  With that said lets keep in mind the space for the text is limited.  I have a few more options on the larger graphic, but the one for the sidebar is pretty small so if there is a ton of words it will be hell on this old ladies eyes to see it.  Hint hint.. short and sweet. 

 

Joseph Manna (edited and corrected) did a great entry on the history of journals from day 1.  If you're interested in seeing how things developed check it out.  We've come a long way baby!!

 

Several more things in the pipeline, so keep your eyes and ears open. 

 

               DsDesignsAGlobalCelebration.gif

 

                   DsDesignsBetterwithAge-1.gif

 

                   DsDesignsCelebrateBettyBoop.gif

 

               DsDesignsCheers.gif

 
Tag:

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, These are great, I love them. I just edited my entry and changed the link from D's Designs to here. Mandy :)

Anonymous said...

luv em     I've added them to the 3rd year graphics blog. We need a birthday cake....do you have time to do that Donna or shall we challenge some other J-Land graphical artists?

Anonymous said...

As I've said before, you are one talented lady!! I love am all!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

again, wonderful graphics.

lisa

Anonymous said...

beautiful graphics Donna!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful graphics, thanks for the link to Joseph's journal. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

OH WOW LOOK AT THAT 'CHEERS ',on top form arent you ?excellent ,am on my way over .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

love all of these graphics!!!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

OKY DOKY, D....I'm doing an entry now in my regular journal and linking all the events.  HUGS for the beautiful tags....Chris

Anonymous said...

Awesome creations! Keep up the great work! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Wunnerful!!!!

Andi

Anonymous said...

This is gonna be a great thing. Those tags are awesome

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE GREAT!!
DO YOU EVER GET ANY SLEEP??