Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Change in Plans

I was hoping to do an entry tonight using a different graphic and announcing the JLand video.   :::giggle:::   

Unfortunately, Steve ran into some issues.  Minor I'm sure, but he is working his hump off to make it perfect for everyone.  The good soul that he is, he wants everyone to be 100% thrilled with it.  Like we wouldn't be?!?  Hellloooooo!!??! 

 

I also know he had some great news today.  Once again, he has reached out and touched someone in his loving manner, so surely that took a bit of time.  I know he will do his best to get it done and posted ASAP.  In the meantime, lets all send good vibes, positive feelings, and happy thoughts his way.  Hopefully that will calm his nerves, get him settled, and have the 'dream' he wants for himself and all of us.  'Cmon, you can do it, send those good vibes :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD VIBES, being sent...along with caring thoughts of him, & prayers. He's such a sweetie pie.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

My vibes are on there way.OoooooooH !!!!!!!!!!!!  that graphic is fantastic.I love it.Reminds me of the harbour in my Home Town where I live.Hope Steves minor issues resolve soon.
Astoriasand.

Anonymous said...

Love your graphic ~ and sending good vibes on there way to our Stevie ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Stevie got some good news out of all the bad. I hope the video will be up soon too when he's 'perfected' it! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Love your graphic, so relaxing. You got it, good vibes being sent to our stevie. He is so awesome. (((hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see the finished product.
Have a happy Weds.
hugs,
lj

Anonymous said...

Sending good vibes Stevie's way. I was hoping to hear him singing Imagination when I opened your journal...but alas after reading your entry it didn't auto start and I don't think it plays when you're in the commenting mode....maybe I'll hear it when I finish this.

I love the graphic...it must either be from Holland or from the island of Aruba...I'd love to be in either place!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much D.....That means soo much to me!!!
You're such a kind, caring soul..bless ya!

Lv ya,

Stevie
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Sending good vibes Stevie's way - if that doesn't work I will send him a bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila - that'll take his mind off his problems and everything else! LOL,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

He is an amazing ,caring young man,what a welcome addition to our group .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Awwww....look at all I have been missing out on....I  can't wait to check it out....hope all is well with you and sending Steve good vibes...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Sending my good vibes right along to Stevie!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Here to cheer you on Steve
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic in this entry.  Take care and have a nice Thursday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

(((>>.Good Vibes to Steven!)))))))....
hey I hope whatever it is it works!
thanks for the cute entry Donna!
love,natalie