Friday, August 18, 2006

Evening Setting

Damn I am glad this week is over!  It has been so hectic.  I had a bit of a breather yesterday but this evening it was total madness once again.  Got out of work early but had to go the Dentist.  No pain, but I hate going and I will have to go back.  ARGH!!!  I am not looking forward to this.  Why do they make medicine that has side effects that damage your teeth?  Damn it that should not be allowed!  

 

After dinner it was so calm and relaxing.  I had a wonderful IM and got the most beautiful thing sent to me.  Hear it?  No?  Turn up your speakers you will :)  For an explanation check out my previous entry.  :::grin:::  I have been listening to him sing for hours, and each time I get tears and chills.  Beautiful!!!  Absolutely beautiful!  Ok I'll stop bragging on him, for now anyway.  That is 'til the next song goes up.  Yeap, I got more.  ROFL  Thanks Pat!!!! 

 

Well, refresh if you want to hear again.  LOL  I'm off to bed... sleep well

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got more??????????????? post them post them, lol. i can't wait to hear that angelic voice again. man he is wonderful. ((hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get the teeth fixed, I agree they shouldn't make medicines that ruin your teeth. Stevie has an absolutely gorgeous voice, why isn't he recording?! It's wonderful, much, much better than those we hear in the charts! We want more! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Omg...I'm soo stunned! lol!! *BIG HUGS* to you and everyone else for your kind comments. I could cry!! hehe!!

I'm glad you didn't feel pain at the dentists. I was surprised about how much pain I DIDN'T feel when I went last month. I was like 'Is that it?!'...lol!

Love your journal hun...I never tell ya that. You're SUCH a lovely person, and the things you say about me just...oh, I can't even describe it..hehe! Thank you!!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's Ste singing? He has a beautiful voice. So sorry about the dentist appointment, I hate going to those too but ya got to do what ya got to do.

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

LOL..ok...I'm never leaving your journal.  I have to say Ste has surpassed CS&N.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

I've lost count of how many times I've listed to Stevie. I wish you had it on a loop to auto rewind!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna
big hugs!
Hey Im sorryabout the dentist! what medicine are you refering to? any how I hope tht you get your teeth fixed the way youw ant them! hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

How can one young fellow have so many talents ,he is an amazing guy ,and yes we wany more ,dony we ? .........Jan xx