Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good Morning

What a peaceful morning it is!  It's hard to believe it is Thursday already.  It has been one crazy week!  Wanted to post a quick entry and let everyone know Dianna has gotten her memorial up.  What a wonderful job she has done with both the graphic and her poem.  She 'speaks' from her heart.  Thanks Dianna!!

 

Also wanted to remind everyone about Krissy's 'My past year in J-Land'.  Stop by, get the details, and start writing.  With that said Krissy has had to take her husband John back to Hershey.  Please keep them in your prayers.

 
Tag:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna I read Diannas entry ,didnt she do it well ?prayers for Krissy.Lovely to see your piccy on both the Steves sites too .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for an update from you  :)  Of course I know you've been working hard so where you find the time to post is beyond me. I love this graphic. That animated bird if one of my all time favorite graphics....it looks beautiful with the scene you chose.   Hope you have a great day.

Vivian

Anonymous said...

D, there is so much going on with real life and J Land's anniversary that i can not keep up but i am thankful you are here to keep us uptodate.
I pray you are having a GOOD week. You are in my thoughts.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thank you Donna and my heart is with Krissy and John at this time.
Dianna
PS You need to speak to Sugar. She offered me a ride to the Red Carpet in her limo with Johnny Depp but she THINKS he's hers. You need to tell her to keep her cyber claws off!
LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, Dianna did a great job with the tribute, very beautiful. I've also seen Krissy's J-Land thingy! I do pray John's temperature will go down and the blood he's been given will help him. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dianna wrote a great poem. I will keep Krissy and her husband in my prayers.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna, thanks for the heads up about Dianna and Krissy. Dianna ahs writtena beautiful poem ! I agree! and I will be thinking about Krissy's husband too Donna. Thanks
nat