Sunday, August 13, 2006

Playing Around

I was in a really silly mood today and did a few things a bit different.  Some experiments you might say.  Some same 'ole same 'ole. 

 

I do love the way the giraffe came out, different but I thought pretty cool.  Magic Forest, while I am not sure.  I tried to get the 'splash' effect but don't think it worked all that well.  Back to the drawing board.  The others, same 'ole same 'ole.  I get requests for the rain, so I thought I'd put this one out there.  A fairy, is a fairy, is a fairy.

 

                          DsDesignsGiraffe.gif

 

DsDesignsMagicForest.gif

 

                         DsDesignsNightendsinrain.gif

 

                   DsDesignsFairyWand.gif

 

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow these are beautiful. great job. ((((hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love them all but I think I like the giraffe the best. I like the fairy - some are prettier than others.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Wow, how on earth do you make these things?!
That giraffe is just completely unique and awesome, and the others are beautiful!!

Gorgeous!!

Lv Ste (Caggers)
xxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love them all Donna but I love the swan one bestest! You have such an amazing talent, what would we do without you?! Thanks for sharing! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

They are all lovely - my fav is the lady with umbrella in the rain - gorgeous! Yr so clever!! Millie x

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, they are all lovely. I have a huge Donna folder!
hugs,lj

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, they are all lovely. I have a huge Donna folder!
hugs,lj

Anonymous said...

The giraffe is very different and clever ,like the girl in the rain too,oh ..they are all lovely as ever .......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

When I grow up, I want to be just like you :)....you are so talented!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The giraffe is magical ;']

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love the magic Forest one, wicked! love Joan

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

 GOOD MUSIC, THANKS -    SAM,    
     HTTP://JOURNALS.AOL.COM/GRAVYDOGG55/SAMSAYS/    (  TRY IT ON )

Anonymous said...

beautiful! love,nat

Anonymous said...

They are all wonderful!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

test