Monday, August 21, 2006

Graphic Change

After a short discussion about the graphic last night it was decided to make a slight modification.   Please update and spread the word.  Thanks and so sorry for the confusion.  Some folks had difficulty getting the smaller one to fit in their sidebar.  Not sure why, mine fit ok as did  few others.  I've done an even smaller one if you need it.  It doesn't have the same clarity, but......   Remember save as a .gif file to keep the animation.

 

                            updatedDsDesignsAOLLighthouseLargeW.gif

 

                                      updateDsDesignsAOLLighthouseWinner.gif

                                           updatesmallesDsDesignsAOLLighthouse.gif

 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna
Good timing on the change, I was just about to snag the other one when my alert went off and I checked this entry first.  It sure was great seeing you and everyone else in the celebration chat last night!
Sam

Anonymous said...

I have put mine on already ,but will change it ,or should I keep it ,It might be a collectors item in years to come as a limited  edition lol ,thankyou again for all your help and support .,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna will add it to my about me ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Love the smaller one!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...will add it to my journal!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!  Stupendous!!!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Snagging to add to my sidebar.....

Have a good day!!!  Liz

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna, the other one did poke out the side of the box a bit! Maybe you have a wider sidebar than the rest of us! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I like that.  Here I go to try it.

Anonymous said...

Oops, it says it's been deleted.

Anonymous said...

Tried the middle-sized one, and it worked.

Anonymous said...

thanx Donna...i have snagged the small one for my side bar...thanx again!  Best wishes and take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Thank you:)
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna - the little one is coming home with me to my journal! It's great.  Have a good day! Millie x